For stroopwafels you need thick bakingtrays,
Thin castiron bakingtrays are not suited and do not retain heat.
Therefor we developed our own baking trays.
The baking irons are from good quality and optimalised, this is necessary because otherwise the iron can't keep up with all the baking. so be careful with cheap irons without thick baking trays and no adjustments (especially in 110 volt).
(110 volt has no plug because they are different everywhere.)
For more information you can mail (is preferred because of the large amount of information).
*With or without closing pin*
Baking plates are replaceable (for Liège waffles and the like)
Improvements regarding insulation, foot construction and 3-phase thermostat.
- Baking iron with thick steel baking plates.
- Chassis neumarker with a lot of
improvements by Triz Setah/baking trays Setah.
- Capacity: 175 waffles per hour( 85mm)
- Weight: 25 kg.
- Dimensions: 50 x 30 x 30 cm.
- 2,2 Kw 120 and 230 volt available.
- in stock
An optimalized stroopwafel iron
with thick (heavy) bakingtrays
and a system tot take over the weight.
For further information see above,
model registration nr 86757-01
Especially developed by Setah.
- With thick baking trays that conduct heat well.
- Capacity: 175 waffles per hour. (85mm)
- Weight 25 kg.
- Dimensions: 50 x 32 x 25 cm.
- 2,2 Kw / 120 volt and 230 volt available. only a few on stock
- Operates on propane.
- Stainless steel, with special steel baking
plates (no cast iron).
- Capacity: 150 waffles per hour. (85 mm)
- Weight: 32 kg
- Dimensions: 75 x 32 x 45 cm
- In stock
extra Large version of the Robust stroopwafelijzer , with a baking plate of 320 x 300 mm. The springs take over the weight for you.
bakes 6 waffles(85mm) each minute or 2 superwaffles.
- Weight: 40 kg. (because of the weight difficult to ship)
on order only
model registration nr 86757-01
Baking iron with baking time clock, improved foot construction, high insulation and improved 3-phase thermostat. This baking iron is noiseless and fully automatic. One push of the button and the iron closes, and it will open by itself after the set baking time. This requires a compressor (opens on air). Excellently suited to bake production thanks to its easy operation. You will bake a larger number of waffles per hour.
- Capacity: 200 waffles per hour. (85 mm)
- Weight: 28 kg
- Dimensions: 50 x 30 x 30 cm
- 2,2 Kw / 110/220 volt available
220 volt in stock / 110 v on order only
A larger version of the ‘standard’ Automatic.
With a super baking plate of 300 x 320 mm.
- Capacity: 6 waffles at a time
- Waffle size 85 mm or 3 super waffles.
weight over 45 kg, therefor difficult (very expensive) to ship.
on order only.
Accompanying small, noiseless and maintenance-free compressor.
- Weight: 12 kg
- 220 volt.
All you need in addition to your baking iron to produce syrup waffles.
- Stainless steel cutting case with synthetic top to cut the waffles to size and split them in half, with a round hole for crumb disposal.
- Induction cooktop to heat the syrup and keep it at the right temperature (230 volt only).
- A syrup pan 9 liter with thick bottom and knife wiper.
- Round cutter (standard 85 mm).
- Waffle splitting knife.
- A special knife to remove the waffles from the baking iron.
- A syrup spreading knife.
- Stainless steel cooling plate.
- Twelve pairs of gloves and a steel brush.
All the articles are also available separately . in stock